Careers At Aidells Sausage Company
Aidells Sausage Company is a small but dedicated operation, preoccupied above all else with our customers' satisfaction. We select our employees carefully and are proud of them all. All of our employees pay extraordinary attention to detail and focus intently on product quality and customer satisfaction.
If you are interested in job opportunities at Aidells we use an online application program that allows us to better track and search for candidates. You can start by searching below for any open positions in your area. However if there are none listed at this moment in time, please submit your application to the General Open Position listing and we'll get back to you as soon as a position opens up in your area. Apply now to start the application process.
Aidells Sausage Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. E-Verify allows employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security numbers.
Part Time Demonstrator - Port Charlotte, FL
Aidells is a Premier Gourmet Sausage Company and we are looking to hire friendly outgoing individuals to represent Aidells as Part-Time Demonstrators. Demonstrators are the face of Aidells and represent us in Grocery Retail stores across the country. They are responsible for performing demonstration events that build awareness of the Aidells brand, communicate Aidells' unique value, encourage sampling of Aidells' products, and generate increased sales on demo days.
If you like people, love food, enjoy smiling, are sales driven and have excellent customer service skills; this job is definitely for you!
This is an excellent opportunity to have a rewarding long term part time job with a competitive hourly wage and bonus opportunity. All equipment and uniforms are provided.
· Minimum 1 year experience in Customer Service or Retail Sales required.
· Commission Sales Experience Preferred.
· Prior promotional demonstrating experience a plus.
· Must be available to work Weekends. Days and Hours will vary.
· Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
· Must be great with people and engaging the public.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be able to lift up to 40lbs and stand for entire time of demo
· Valid driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle to transport equipment.
· Must be able to pass background check.
· Must be 18 years or older
If you meet the requirements and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity apply today for immediate consideration!
Aidells Sausage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
© 2013 Aidells Sausage Company